Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/06/2013 09:26 (12/06/2013 21:26)
Message-ID<7f23a9h7vl1pe9mqfpcrdtdkc11cojh05p@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (50m)

On 5 Dec 2013 10:51:26 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <8pi0a99jhlv0jcfqgnlcbka5cbpjhj0882@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
There are a few I can think of

Sandman
<snip list>

Absolutely! Like I said, having mechanics understanding is a bonus for a car driver.

Eric Stevens
The average mechanic wouldn't have a clue about the important aspects of a racing car.

Sandman
Which is why race car teams doesn't hire average mechanics, Einstein.

I wasn't looking for examples though - I'm well aware of all (or at least most) of the persons in your list), I wanted the entire list of *all* successful race car drivers (past and present) and their credentials. That was the claim. :)

Eric Stevens
No it wasn't.

Sandman
You are lying.

Eric Stevens Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D 12/03/2013 <vrfs991roank0u7aig7q9jfg1pii5j812f@4ax.com>

"All the succesful ones have engineering skills which help them get the best out of their cars."

Put up, or shut up.

All you have to do to falsify what I just wrote is tell us of a successful driver who doesn't have engineering skills. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (50m)