Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/03/2013 23:23 (12/04/2013 11:23)
Message-ID<ldms99p6t06r6o5baabtv1eqrmica3l0sp@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 16m) > Eric Stevens

On 3 Dec 2013 11:32:58 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <r08r999not1g4g6p0l26h70ju3acbqkqt8@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

I still don't know what you're getting at here. I think you don't know much about databases, yes. What does this have to do with your claim that you can't expalin what you programmed on the PC because it's too complicated?

Eric Stevens
Because before I even started to explain you called me a liar and tried to throw me out of the discussion. What sort of motivation do you think that provides?

Sandman
I'm not trying to motivate you, Eric. I'm asking you to support your claims. You know full well that you rarely, if ever, support the multitude of claims you make. How many threads haven't there been where I am continously asking you to substantiate a claim, and having to conclude that you can't and you know you can't, but since you refuse to retract the claim, is thus a liar?

You have a strange definition of 'liar'.

YOU should feel motivated by a sense of having any form of credibility to support your claims.

Just imagine how you would shut us up if you actually provided something that could only be done on an IBM PC, validating your claim that an Apple computer was not sufficient for your needs! Wow, that would be awesome!

But, alas, you continue to refuse to support your claims. And thus, you have no credibility.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (10h & 16m) > Eric Stevens