Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/04/2013 20:03 (12/04/2013 14:03)
Message-ID<truu991asg82dsplelsci0glvbo94fkogs@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (35m)

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:03:14 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <14441321.QmDcE0a0vB@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>, sid <sidney@sidshouse.net>wrote:

Savageduck
Since you are apparently attempting to take a neutral stance regarding this particular debate, perhaps the time has come for you stop any further commentary in this specific sub-thread.

sid
That's just about the most arrogant and pompous thing I've read in, well actually only a day or two, you sound more like Jonas on a daily basis! How the heck does having a neutral point of view mean Tony shouldn't comment on what he wants?

nospam
nobody said he can't comment on what he wants.

the point is he didn't try the gimp so he's not in a position to comment on what it can or can't do.

That depends entirely on what kind of comments I've made. I haven't commented in any way on what Gimp can do with an image in general. I have commented that some *users* may think that Gimp processes their images successfully. I don't need to have tried Gimp to say that.

You are in no position to comment on what those users think of their results. You can only comment on what you think of the results.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (35m)