Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/02/2013 23:21 (12/03/2013 11:21)
Message-ID<ps1q999hakv77e8uicmmkl35ubo3h74226@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

rOn Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:25:54 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <g2ho99hp41u5ubdtgukl4pibl6kja6n768@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Almost nothing useful was available in package form, not even for the IBM PC. We had to write much of our own stuff.

nospam
you could have written your own stuff on a mac too.

Eric Stevens
How do you know? You weren't there.

nospam
don't need to be.

if you could write it for the pc you could write it for the mac or whatever other hardware you wanted to use.

Eric Stevens
Pre-Mac - remember?

nospam
so write it for the apple ii.

how do you think visicalc came to be, if it was not possible to write a program for the apple ii?

Eric Stevens
Do you really think the ordinary user would write the equivalent of a spread sheet for themselves on an Apple II?

nospam
you said you wrote custom software for the ibm pc.

the point is that you could have written that software for any platform.

As long as it had the right tools. But we wrote nothing as complex as Visicalc. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens