Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/04/2013 10:22 (12/04/2013 22:22)
Message-ID<a1tt999ju5f429f53nvna2396mabnigp08@4ax.com>

On 4 Dec 2013 08:40:35 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <2ims99lga1g11aqjm0adhrk4tar75k2i97@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
The one which I presume runs on the 48 CPU cores etc. I presume that this doesn't run in a vacuum.

Sandman
Ah, ok. You see, my text above refered to "Citynet websites", and a citynet is a network, so your question could be in reference to that network as well, hence the confusion.

No, I rent server space from a company called Glesys here in Sweden. Pricey, but enough bandwidth to go around :)

Eric Stevens
So they are not really your own 48 cpu cores.

Sandman
Who else would they be? Don't you own a car if you park it in someone elses garage?

Eric Stevens
I'm confused. I thought the 48 cores were part of a server on which you said you rented space. Now you say you own it. I'm clearly missing something.

Sandman
I rent server space, not space on a server. I.e. like renting a garage rather than a car seat.

OK, you rent space for the server. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens