Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date12/01/2013 03:52 (11/30/2013 18:52)
Message-ID<2013113018523314486-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsJ. Clarke (40m)

On 2013-12-01 02:25:27 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
I first learned Fortran (II it was) in 1961. I really only gave up on serious programming about 7 years ago.

Aah! FORTRAN, I started out in punchcard heaven back in 1971, as just one of the myriad things I was doing back then. I was also fooling around with physics, math, anatomy & physiology, micro biology, chemistry (physical & organic), and a few other obscure trains of thought like archeological anthropology because it was suggested to me.

...but somehow I have managed to stumble through life without actually being compelled to write any sort of code. Not in micro-biology or path labs, or during 25 years in Law enforcement.

-- Regards,

Savageduck