Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/02/2013 07:08 (12/02/2013 01:08)
Message-ID<6j8o99hide8kt1ne1au3m2mqkcktl9cjbi@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSavageduck (50m)
PeterN (14h & 46m) > Tony Cooper

On Sun, 1 Dec 2013 19:43:24 -0800, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
True, but define "useful" and you will find that some images are posted here as a bit of whimsey, some are posted as an example of a particular event or experiment the poster was involved in or shot. Occasionally an image has been posted to demonstrate a particular technique,

Pardon me for changing the subject, but here's an experiment. I spent some time doing some table-top photography a couple of days ago using radical edge lighting with a couple of lights behind the subject. It's harder than you might think because positioning the lights is what makes it work or not work. I was using just a couple of Home Depot clip-on lights and regular 60W bulbs.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Current-Shots/i-5pDpScK/0/XL/2013-11-29-50-XL.jpg

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Savageduck (50m)
PeterN (14h & 46m) > Tony Cooper