Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9olc8.s8g.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsJ. Clarke

In article <MPG.2d05c8e4ba7456ca98a219@news.newsguy.com>, J. Clarke wrote:

nospam
one of the most useful features is non-destructive editing. not only does the gimp not support that, but it doesn't even support adjustment layers! photoshop had that about 20 years ago. it's so behind the times it's laughable.

Floyd L. Davidson
Ah, well, I suppose you need them. Stick with programs that have those features then.

How many of those are restricted to using only a single window on the screen, or perhaps two at most. That's an abomination!

How many of those can be executed remotely over a network, which is another abomination.

J. Clarke
You really have no idea what you are on about.

Yeah, this Floyd guy is one of the groups most ignorant users. No logic, no reason, not coherency at all. Just "lalalalala"... :/

It's a bit disappointing, because the other trolls made a big deal about Floyd, as if he was something special.. And then we get... this? Bah.

-- Sandman[.net]