Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9rgfs.3ac.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (10h & 53m) > Sandman

In article <gj8r99d59vbnqf28m3e53dbltqar0vqqkv@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
The one which I presume runs on the 48 CPU cores etc. I presume that this doesn't run in a vacuum.

Sandman
Ah, ok. You see, my text above refered to "Citynet websites", and a citynet is a network, so your question could be in reference to that network as well, hence the confusion.

No, I rent server space from a company called Glesys here in Sweden. Pricey, but enough bandwidth to go around :)

Eric Stevens
So they are not really your own 48 cpu cores.

Who else would they be? Don't you own a car if you park it in someone elses garage?

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (10h & 53m) > Sandman