Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date12/01/2013 05:41 (11/30/2013 20:41)
Message-ID<2013113020414227896-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (29m) > Savageduck

On 2013-12-01 04:22:32 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 11/30/2013 5:52 PM, Savageduck wrote:

<snip>

Savageduck
...and I don't have a cutter on my R2880, but then I am a retired hobbyist not particularly bothered with production.

PeterN
I thought you are a retired cop. I didn't know hoppyists got pensions.

Hoppyists might. ;-)

...but I get a pension from CalPers along with my health benefit, and I have a Lieutenants badge which has been put out to pasture with a "Retired" ribbon across the top. In February Medicare kicks in, and CalPers pays the Part B premium and the BlueCross MC Supplement. -- Regards,

Savageduck