Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date12/01/2013 05:46 (11/30/2013 20:46)
Message-ID<2013113020461131478-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (27m)

On 2013-12-01 04:36:56 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
Epson claims it solved the ink clogging problem with the 4880. There is no question that the larger printers are cheaper to run. An Epson salesman told me that since I print about ten prints a month, and do not do large format printing, it would be silly for me to get anything larger than the 3880.

I have never had an ink clogging problem with my R2880, I sure did with my old 870 and Canon i9900, that had other issues relating to consistent color representation.

-- Regards,

Savageduck

PeterN (27m)