Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9n43n.q7s.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (5h & 45m) > Sandman

In article <l7g24v02puq@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
If either of those were not true I'd have a very hard time choosing between OSX and MS-WINDOWS.

Sandman
Why do you call it "Linux" and "MS-WINDOWS"? Why not "LINUX" or "MS-Windows"?

PeterN
So says the one who complains about picking on words.

Huh? It was just a curious question, Peter. Unlike you, I don't have a agenda that colors all my posts. I was curious about his inconsistent capitalization of the words. That's all, nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure you'll invent some sinister motives to keep trolling me, however.

-- Sandman[.net]

PeterN (5h & 45m) > Sandman