Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/06/2013 23:23 (12/06/2013 17:23)
Message-ID<l7timt62vod@news6.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam

On 12/6/2013 12:42 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <l7sq1g02hfl@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

many people know how to use a computer and some did their own darkroom work, but it is not a requirement to use a camera.

Eric Stevens
But knowing what can be done in the dark room is an essential part of the skills of a top photographer.

PeterN
nospam will argue that most with a camera are not top photographers.

nospam
you think most people with cameras are top photographers?? seriously?

i realize you're stupid but you can't be that stupid.

PeterN
At least he has in th epast. He will also tell you to keep up.

nospam
only when appropriate.

Do learn how to read For me, EOD I have better things to do than feed you

-- PeterN