Re: converting raw images f...

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date12/01/2013 00:58 (11/30/2013 14:58)
Message-ID<871u1xmog5.fld@apaflo.com>
FollowsSavageduck
Followupsnospam (10m)
Sandman (8h & 27m)

Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-11-30 20:59:47 +0000, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>said:

nospam
In article <2013113012253670791-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

sid
Clicking an icon is way easier with osx I take it?

Savageduck
Is that supposed to be some sort of OSX put down? You aren't familiar with OSX, Lightroom, or Photoshop are you? I sure as Hell don't have to jump through the hoops Floyd has set out above.

nospam
indeed you don't. a few clicks and you can do what he described, and more.

Savageduck
It seems to be that way to me.

But of course it isn't.

You have used that software for years, hence you don't recognize it as arcane. But for someone who has never seen it, it is arcane.

This "a few clicks" is silly too, because once someone has learned to use UFRAW, it is also just a few clicks to do that and more.

But the real question here is why do some of you have to say derogatory things about skills you don't have, tools you don't know, and whole areas you are ignorant of?

None of you seem to have anything in the way of photographic talents to support all of this, and it appears as if that is exactly the reason for it: ego adjustment to make up for what someone else may have that you don't!

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com

nospam (10m)
Sandman (8h & 27m)