Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date12/01/2013 04:46 (11/30/2013 19:46)
Message-ID<2013113019464049814-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

On 2013-12-01 03:02:54 +0000, floyd@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) said:

Floyd L. Davidson
Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-12-01 02:20:48 +0000, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>said:

nospam
In article <MPG.2d046610d65408cf98a1fd@news.newsguy.com>, J. Clarke <jclarkeusenet@cox.net>wrote:

J. Clarke
If you don't want to be thought a clueless buffoon then either familiarize yourself with a current Windows system or STFU about things that are outside your experience.

nospam
right on.

Savageduck
+1

Floyd L. Davidson
I appologize for discussion that was so far over your heads.

I'll try to tone it down and only discuss theory, history or philosophy on a level that all three of you can get involved in. That is my usual policy here, and is the reason I don't post for days at a time...

We bow before your massive intellect. ...or perhaps we should prostrate ourselves in awe of your grasp of all things beyond us mere mortals.

-- Regards,

Savageduck