Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/02/2013 00:05 (12/01/2013 18:05)
Message-ID<011220131805329384%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (9h & 4m)

In article <gscn995dhcagcgef12eo9909afehfea80c@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
You want to be an architech, you learn programming. You want to design bridges, you learn programming.

nospam
architects take programming courses??

what apps have they written?

Eric Stevens
Would you like to consider that you have a narrow view of the application of the computer?

There is much more to it than 'apps'.

nospam
why does an architect need to know how to program?

Eric Stevens
He has to understand what programming is all about.

nospam
not really, and they do not have to be able to actually program, even if they do understand some of the basics.

Eric Stevens
I never said they have to be able to program. I said "He has to understand what programming is all about".

understanding it is very different than what floyd said, 'you want to be an architect, you learn programming'.

Eric Stevens (9h & 4m)