Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnla371d.m3k.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsPeterN (6h)
Eric Stevens (18h & 2m) > Sandman

In article <p533a992aqmhlbl588i37doq7johh7ild3@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
I don't. Never had a CV. I graduated from art school and started work at ICA Förlaget right away (now Forma Publishing Group) and moved to IT in four or five years. (i.e. 95 or 96).I could probably look it up, but it's not important enough for me to do so. When they fired me in 2003 ...

Eric Stevens
Is that why you never previously mentioned it?

Huh? Mentioned what? That I got fired? No, it doesn't matter to me. It was during the entire IT bubble bursting and stuff - people were let go all over the place, and was not due to me personally.

-- Sandman[.net]

PeterN (6h)
Eric Stevens (18h & 2m) > Sandman