Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnla14v7.ib7.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (27m) > Sandman

In article <hd31a99nk8ku6a75gvrhm2pf958v8qtgmh@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
Incorrect.

Tony Cooper
(Snipping a bunch of unrelated diversionary comments)

I totally understand that you have a need to snip out my substantiation for your troll buddies lies.

When Jonas twists the truth, it may be an exaggeration.

Sandman
I never "twisted" the truth, in retrospect, I may habve misremembered at the time and have been just mistaken.

Tony Cooper
Oh, you "misremembered".

Probably, yes.

Four years became six years in your faulty memory bank.

Everything has to become an insult to you. I'm not even sure if it's four or five.

Sandman
I freely admit to my mistakes (as you just saw) without even being prompted!

Tony Cooper
You freely admit them when you are caught.

Who "caught" me having stated the incorrect number of years in my post, Tony? Hmmm?

You didn't volunteer the information until Eric prompted you.

Huh? Eric quoted someone else. I hadn't even seen the post when it was posted, unfortunately, or I would probably have caught the mistake right away.

Eric quoted someone else who thought he had found me telling a lie, which was an incorrect assumption. Eric didn't "prompt" me about the number of years I worked as an Art Director, neither did the person he quoted.

How much else is an exaggeration?

We don't know how much else you have "misremembered" aka "lied about".

I never lie. And as far as I know, I've not exaggerated anything in this group.

And here is your chance Tony, to quote me saying something that was incorrect and when prompted I failed to:

1. Substantiate it 2. Admit to the error

Should be easy enough, right? I mean, I do it *all the time* with you guys, so you should be able to find ample sources of that for me, right? Right?

Also, in retrospect, I retract the word "exaggerated", since it is something you do knowingly. I submit the word "misremembered" or "mistyped" in its place.

Reminds me of the old joke about "Now that we know what you are, let's negotiate the price".

-- Sandman[.net]