Re: An Apology - Was Re: co...

Sandman
SubjectRe: An Apology - Was Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnlb2o31.fnm.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (11h & 9m) > Sandman

In article <jnm2b9h0hsg42iqi06kpvnt27er4l2lp5c@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I am now pleased to be able to say that I was wrong and there almost certainly is no connection between the Eklund 'Atlas' CMS system and the "ATLAS project funded by the European Commission". Also, I have previously seen somewhere on the http://www.eklundh.com/ site a statement to the effect that Jonas wrote and maintains the Atlas CMS software for them, but I couldn't find it again before writing this article.

Sandman
I can assure you that no such text have ever existed on the site above.

Eric Stevens
It was on one site and I assumed you would know which one.

Sorry, I may have mistaken your claim above. I thought you meant that somewhere on www.eklundh.com there was a text that I maintained that unrelated EU project, but you seem to be referring to a text on www.eklundh.com that says that I maintain Atlas CMS, my own system.

Well, my name is Jonas Eklundh, so www.eklundh.com is my business site, it's where my clients get information about the project. Here's our contact info:

<http://www.eklundh.com/pages/kontakt>

As I wrote in my followup (which, strangely, you didn't reply to), I work with my father, but I'm not employed by him or he by me. We have two different companies but our "front" is eklundh.com.

If you look at the source code, you'll see these meta tags:

And that's not only on www.eklundh.com, but on all our client sites, such as these:

www.stadsnat.se www.bonuspresskopia.se www.vhus25.se

Sandman
Why did you drag up this old topic just to troll? Not enough attention?

Eric Stevens
Would you like me to withdraw the apology?

No apology was needed. You were mistaken and I told you about it. It was a fair assumption you made and I didn't take offense of your mistake so no apology needed.

I dislike the fact that you can't even post an admission to a mistake without weaving in trolling about "substantiation" and "lying". I know you are fully aware of when failure to substantiate your claims makes you a liar and at what times you have correctly been labeled a liar. I have no idea why you would want to drag that up again.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (11h & 9m) > Sandman