Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/01/2013 02:21 (11/30/2013 20:21)
Message-ID<673l995v4uj8eidu25p5cuk763bmgrj18c@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 19:08:54 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <87mwklmsp6.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
So the fact that you don't have to develop your own set of tools, and just take one off the shelf and form you workflow around it somehow is better. Fine.

nospam
it means i get results with a lot less work. that's a huge plus.

unlike you, i don't like making things more difficult than it needs to be.

i choose the best tool for the job, and if a tool can do what i want with a couple of clicks rather than write a script (or even use a provided one), why not do it the easier way?

to not do so would be stupid.

While you are free to criticize Floyd's workflow process, we've seen the results. His photographs are top-notch. I dunno what tools you use, but your results are completely unknown here. Where's your proof that you know how to take and process an image?

Floyd L. Davidson
Except you of course missed the point that what was describe

nospam
you've never used photoshop or lightroom, which means you've never done any sort of comparison, so how could you possibly have come up with a number anyway?

How do we know you've done either? -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL