Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/06/2013 18:42 (12/06/2013 12:42)
Message-ID<061220131242400691%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN

In article <l7sujb02jtv@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
Depends on whether you classify a casual snapshooter as a photographer.

Savageduck
Is a snapshot not a photograph? Is the snapshot shooter who produces nought but photographs sneeringly called snapshots, a photographer?

PeterN
Well, you may call me a snob, and technicallly you are right,

not the words i'd pick but if you insist.

but in I do not equate picture taking with photography. Not all who take pictures are photographers.

anyone who takes a photo is a photographer.

some are better than others. some are very good. some are not.

Sorta like the difference between a bookkeeper and an accountant.

nothing like that at all.