Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9quus.vnb.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (2h & 48m)

In article <cj4q99t52mvueiv5pnb7l8se3mavbvptfi@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
OSX isn't a Unix based graphical interface OS?

Eric Stevens
The graphical interface has little/nothing to do with the fact that it is based on UNIX.

Sandman
This is true for any graphical user interface. Or to put it another way; What GUI does have a lot to do with the fact that it is based on UNIX, Eric?

Eric Stevens
I'm not sure quite what you are trying to get me to say.

You made a comment about the GUI (in OSX) has nothing to do with the UNIX it runs on, which I suppose is true for every GUI on the planet. I wanted to see if you had some form of GUI that had much to do with UNIX and what the distinction was - because if you didn't, I didn't understand the relevancy of your comment.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (2h & 48m)