Re: converting raw images f...

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date12/02/2013 08:25 (12/01/2013 22:25)
Message-ID<8738mbhfyk.fld@apaflo.com>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (6h & 56m)

Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
It takes all kinds, but the kinds that have to post gratuitous insults don't get any respect from my direction.

Tony Cooper
Oh, c'mon, Floyd. Get real. I've read your posts longer than anyone here, I think, and our history goes back to another non-photography newsgroup that I still follow. *No one* tops you in gratuitous insults.

I do not post gratuitous personal insults.

You need to look up the words and understand the meaning.

Personally, I don't understand why you are bothering about this particular subject matter. How you process your images, and the OS and the software, is completely immaterial. A good photographer sees what is photographable and processes that image to its best advantage. How that processing is done, on what OS and with what software, is no one's business but the person who took the image.

All this dick-waving about who uses the better machine or the better OS is ridiculous. Why anyone cares how someone else processes their image is beyond me. Especially, when it's someone like the noisiest dick-waver here who has *never* shown us that he takes or processes *any* image.

So why are you among those going on about how a couple of us very appropriately answered to OP's questions?

We aren't the ones posting the crap, YOU ARE.

And, especially, when a fantastic shot could be linked here and no one could tell from the image what brand of computer or what OS or what program was used to process that image.

Then why are you joining in with the list of people dumping on the OP and those who are running Linux?

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com

Tony Cooper (6h & 56m)