Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date11/30/2013 20:49 (11/30/2013 14:49)
Message-ID<301120131449204597%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87d2linolk.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Savageduck
I have my opinion regarding my choice of OS and you have yours. (Mine is OSX).

Floyd L. Davidson
I really only have one small nit with OSX, which is the effort they went to to hide access to things like a shell command line.

Sandman
Haha.

/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app

Sure is hidden.

Floyd L. Davidson
Yep. Why rename it and why not put it where it belongs!

rename it?? wtf are you talking about? who cares what it's called. what matters is what an app can do, not what its name is. talk about a ridiculous criticism.

since it's a utility application, what better place to put it than the utility folder within the application folder? where else would it go?

and worst case, if you're that confused, do a search and let the computer find it for you. it's really good at that. typing 't' followed by 'e' is probably enough to locate it.

if your biggest problem with os x is the name and location of one particular app, then it must be close to perfect.

by the way, you can put terminal (or any other app) in the dock for quick access. you can also make an alias of it and name it whatever you want and put that anywhere you want too.

entirely up to the user.