Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/03/2013 13:40 (12/03/2013 07:40)
Message-ID<l7kjeb02qjk@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowupsSandman (7m) > PeterN
Sandman (16m)

On 12/3/2013 12:56 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <l7iqg701n1r@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

Huh? It was just a curious question, Peter. Unlike you, I don't have a agenda that colors all my posts. I was curious about his inconsistent capitalization of the words. That's all, nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure you'll invent some sinister motives to keep trolling me, however.

PeterN
You are a picture of innocence. Butter would melt in your mouth.

Sandman
Doesn't butter melt in... everyone's mouth? I'll file this in my drawer for "inexplicable comebacks"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g

PeterN
Whoosh. I am not at all surprised that you don't understand. Sorry! I overestimated your knowledge of English expressions.

Sandman
That's the point, Peter. The expression is "Butter WOULDN'T melt in your mouth". The expression is meant to point to a person being so "cool" that butter wouldn't even melt in his mouth.

Your reversal of the phrase would be like saying "You're so fit that a shirt will fit you" when a more logical phrase would be that his level of fitness makes it hard for him to wear a shirt.

And isn't it a bit ironic for you to take the time to be all arrogant about the expression instead of just doing one trip to google to verify you got it right in the first place?

Glad you know what I meant. You have a lot to learn, and won't admit it. I am not so presumptuous as to try to educate you further since you know so much more than me.

-- PeterN

Sandman (7m) > PeterN
Sandman (16m)