Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/09/2013 09:38 (12/09/2013 21:38)
Message-ID<q60ba952ji2e6l6s2881d3m5bba3cs5hfn@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (25m) > Eric Stevens

On 9 Dec 2013 06:35:46 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <2an7a9trf396kmhi49cip2g8p8aose1tbt@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Oh stop it duck, you know perfectly well that such a thing requires a "zillion" architect-programmed scripts. It can't be done otherwise :)

Eric Stevens
If you go back to my original comment you will find you are now way off the beam.

Sandman
Yeah, I'm making fun of your hyperbolic comment about the buildings in your link required "zillions" of scripts written by architects, something you've yet to provide *any* support for.

Eric Stevens
That the zillions of scripts were produced by architects is an implication you have been trying to put in my mouth for some time. I'm sorry, I never said that. That's why you won't get me to support it.

Sandman
I know, you didn't say that - but you did use it as "support" for your claims that an arhitect needed to learn programming, since the buildings you linked to required "zillions" of scripts.

I never claimed architects needed to learrn programming. Go back and find what I actually said. Then we might be able to have an intelligent conversation.

You are either not claiming that those scripts were written by architects, in which case your examples and links were totally irrelevant to the topic, or you are implying they were, and have yet to support it.

Or you have completely (willfuly?) misunderstood what this is all about.

In fact, you have yet to support that even ONE script was used for the design work of the buildings in your links.

I thought you claimed to know something about computing. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens