Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date12/02/2013 17:45 (12/02/2013 11:45)
Message-ID<41ep999a8flldp9csp2lhsuoub5ijh5lal@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (39m) > Tony Cooper

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:13:57 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <016p99ljucsvm9d5l1h0gucsv84m2tjgqh@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Why does he need to follow the herd in order to have machine-capabilities to process them any differently?

Sandman
No one wants him to follow any "herd". That's some awkward thinking you've got ther. We are challening his ignorant and stupid claims about things he knows nothing about.

Tony Cooper
Of course he's suggesting following the herd. His position that Floyd should learn something new is clearly saying that Floyd should use something other than Linux and Gimp.

nospam
nobody said he should use something other than linux or the gimp. stop twisting things. he can use whatever he wants.

the problem is that he has categorically dismissed everything other than linux and the gimp without ever having used any of it.

Why is that a problem? What difference does that make to you or to anyone else?

What you describe as "problem" is anything that is not done the way you think is the best way to do it. Since we don't know if you know anything about the "best" way, why should we pay any attention to your whining?

Analogies don't work very well here, but I'll try one. If my neighbor uses an old-fashioned push lawnmower, and I use a self-propelled gasoline-powered mower, does it make any difference in the way the lawn looks after mowing?

I don't consider it a problem if he's doing it the hard way.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL