Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date12/17/2013 05:20 (12/16/2013 20:20)
Message-ID<2013121620204984747-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsRobert Coe
FollowupsRobert Coe (9h)

On 2013-12-17 04:04:52 +0000, Robert Coe <bob@1776.COM>said:

Robert Coe
On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 11:04:24 -0500, Robert Coe <bob@1776.COM>wrote: : On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 04:24:14 -0800, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> : wrote: : : As far as I am concerned a photograph is a picture made using a camera, : : in which an image is focused onto film or other light-sensitive : : material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment, : : or stored digitally. Some are good, some are bad. Some are produced : : with care and some are informal "snapshots". Some have qualities : : which rise to the level of art, some are called art by the shooter : : when they are still just ordinary photographs, and some are just : : snapshots without artistic pretension by the shooter. All are : : photographs shot by photographers. : : That makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense to me is my participation in this ridiculous, rambling, time-wasting thread.

Bob

Then why did you bother to resuscitate it by responding to your own 9 day old post?

-- Regards,

Savageduck