Re: converting raw images f...

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromTony Cooper
Date11/30/2013 15:47 (11/30/2013 09:47)
Message-ID<vfuj99pt3ehmk3bikdbo7j8vo728e9o701@4ax.com>
Followssid
FollowupsSavageduck (43m)
sid (2h & 17m) > Tony Cooper

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:56:47 +0000, sid <sidney@sidshouse.net>wrote:

sid
Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
but most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying attention to improving your photography.

sid
That is just ridiculous, what on earth does his OS have to do with improving his photography? At no point ever has the operating system on my pc affected my ability to chosse what to shoot or how to compose that shot or how to expose it. Is that what I'm doing wrong d'you think?

You misread the post. The Duck is saying just the opposite. He's saying that concentrating too much on the OS choice distracts him from paying more attention to developing his photographic skills. -- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Savageduck (43m)
sid (2h & 17m) > Tony Cooper