Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnla17oq.j45.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsEric Stevens (16h & 56m) > Sandman

In article <pj51a9tsl7c1ni69cfhof2iu5ek6n7i4jc@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
Four years became six years in your faulty memory bank.

Sandman
Everything has to become an insult to you. I'm not even sure if it's four or five.

Tony Cooper
Easily checked. I would think a person as eminent in the computer field as you claim to be would have a CV around to reference.

I don't. Never had a CV. I graduated from art school and started work at ICA Förlaget right away (now Forma Publishing Group) and moved to IT in four or five years. (i.e. 95 or 96).I could probably look it up, but it's not important enough for me to do so. When they fired me in 2003 I started my own company and I'm still here. No need for a CV ever.

How much else is an exaggeration?

We don't know how much else you have "misremembered" aka "lied about".

Sandman
Also, in retrospect, I retract the word "exaggerated", since it is something you do knowingly. I submit the word "misremembered" or "mistyped" in its place.

Tony Cooper
So, now your misrepresentation becomes a typo.

Or something I misremembered. This "reading" thing is really hard to you, isn't it?

Your finger, searching for the "f" key to write "four" found the "s" key, and then it found the "i" key instead of the "o" key, and so on.

Sure, it has happened before. I'm man enough to admit that I can make such mistakes. I often type "och" (swedish for "and") when I mean to type "or". Also, typing while doing, reading or watching other things may influence the outcome. I'm only guessing here, because I wrote that back in august, so I can't be expected to rememeber the circumstances that may have led to the mistake.

All this is you jumping on the smallest details and trying to find an argument. Basically, I admitted - without being asked to - to an error, and you want this to be a sign of me being... untruthful? If I had an inclination to be untruthful, you'd expect me NOT to expose a mistake I made in the past like this.

Andreas, can find an argument in ANYTHING, and run for it for weeks!

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (16h & 56m) > Sandman