Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnl9lsrh.lcb.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson
FollowupsPeterN (10h & 5m)

In article <87zjoljmsh.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

J. Clarke
If you don't want to be thought a clueless buffoon then either familiarize yourself with a current Windows system or STFU about things that are outside your experience.

nospam
right on.

Savageduck
+1

Floyd L. Davidson
I appologize for discussion that was so far over your heads.

Making incorrect and idiotic statements isn't above anyone's head, Floyd. It's just stupidity. Get yourself some actual experience with computers and check to us in a couple of years. You wouldn't look quite so oblivious then.

I'll try to tone it down and only discuss theory, history or philosophy on a level that all three of you can get involved in. That is my usual policy here, and is the reason I don't post for days at a time...

Why not make that months at a time?

-- Sandman[.net]

PeterN (10h & 5m)