Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/06/2013 09:14 (12/06/2013 21:14)
Message-ID<h813a9tgf2jg38bqf8hbo30iiht6107kmh@4ax.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsSandman (20m) > Eric Stevens
Savageduck (3h & 57m) > Eric Stevens

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:39:08 -0800, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
I would bet that Barney Oldfield would still be able to muscle a car around a track today, just as Louis Chevrolet moved from the race track to manufacturing.

They wouldn't be in the same ballpark as Scott Dixon without several years of experience. Then they might be.

I am sure that while Frank Lloyd Wright managed more than adequately with a drawing table, he would have very quickly adopted computers and design software to achieve his designs, ...

But he couldn't have done a http://www.freakingkid.com/burj-al-arab-worlds-only-seven-star-hotel-in-the-world/ or http://www.luxuryhomes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Marina-Bay-Sands-Hotel-1.jpg or even http://tinyurl.com/k33pc4h

... just as I am certain that Adams would be using a digital darkroom today. He was a darkroom geek after all.

But that requires an entirely different range of computing skills from the ones we have been discussing. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens