Re: converting raw images f...

Savageduck
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromSavageduck
Date11/30/2013 17:12 (11/30/2013 08:12)
Message-ID<2013113008121423720-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsPeterN

On 2013-11-30 14:55:32 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 11/30/2013 4:47 AM, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
It's the difference between printing today with an Epson 2800 or using an Epson 4880 or 7890.

PeterN
Many a fine art print has been made with the 2880 and 3880. IMO the 4880 is designed for higher output. I may have been told wrong, but i thought the 4880 produced prints that were equal in quality to the other two, but was designed for higher production rates, and larger format.

The only differences between the R2880 and the R3880 is the ink cart size and the max feed tray paper size, 13''x19'' vs 17''x22''. The ink type and the print quality are identical. I am not running a mass print output operation and if I need to print larger than 13''x19'' or whatever I can get out of a 13'' wide roll I will use a print service such as MPix or BayPhoto. It would be nice to have larger ink cartridges, but I am not getting a lesser quality print because I am using an R2880 vs an R3880 or R4880.

-- Regards,

Savageduck