Re: converting raw images f...

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date12/02/2013 08:13 (12/01/2013 22:13)
Message-ID<87a9gjhgic.fld@apaflo.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (6h & 12m)

nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>wrote:

nospam
In article <87zjokgdxd.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
The problem is that clicking a mouse is a great solution for some things, and a terrible one for others. Restricting oneself to only or to never is equally faulty.

nospam
there is no restriction. both options are available on a mac.

Floyd L. Davidson
Sure.

And in exactly the same way both solutions are available on Linux.

nospam
so you finally admit there's a command line on the mac.

that's one revelation, i guess.

do you still think it's hidden or do we need to work on that one?

You need to work on your logic. If I knew it was hidden then I knew it existed, and never said otherwise.

I'm beginning to think it isn't logic you lack so much as integrity.

Are you simply lying?

Floyd L. Davidson
Except with Linux they both work well.

nospam
nonsense. the same script will do the same thing on both.

the difference is there are much more efficient alternatives on a mac that are unavailable to linux users. they have no choice but to jump through hoops.

You are indeed just a simple liar.

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com

nospam (6h & 12m)