Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/06/2013 16:07 (12/06/2013 10:07)
Message-ID<l7sp5112h2d@news6.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (2h & 35m) > PeterN

On 12/6/2013 12:16 AM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <l7rjau21o9b@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Robert Coe
: >>Many photographers cannot write a script in PS, to automate simple : >>tasks. And they don't want to. : > : >they don't have to write anything. record an action and let the : >computer do that for you. : > : >or, use many of the premade actions available for free and $. : : Whoosh!

"Whoosh!"? I thought you and nospam were more or less on the same side of this argument.

nospam
he just likes to bash at any opportunity he gets, even when he hasn't any clue.

PeterN
See my reply. Your response to my statement is irrelevant, and shows a lack of grandstanding.

nospam
actually your response shows a lack of reading comprehension and as i said, wanting to bash at any opportunity.

see my other reply.

PeterN
True to form, when you lose an argument, you accuse someone of bashing you. You must have a bad headache from all that bashing.

nospam
more accurately, you won't admit you fucked up.

/brilliant retort. We have yet to see some image that gives you any credibility.

-- PeterN

nospam (2h & 35m) > PeterN