Re: converting raw images f...

sid
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromsid
Date12/03/2013 21:19 (12/03/2013 20:19)
Message-ID<3820677.vpCW4iM6yC@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (57m)

nospam wrote:

nospam
who said it's offensive? that's something you made up.

sid
Well you've certainly been frothing at the mouth in a manner which suggested to me you that you are quite offended by the thought of anyone not running an adobe product on osx.

nospam
then you aren't paying attention, and if anyone is frothing, it would be you.

Says the person who has made 100 or more posts in this thread over a couple of days, as opposed to my 18 or so.

To be honest nospam It's such a pointless exercise trying to discuss anything with such an opininated and arrogant asshole as yourself, as you pay not the slightest attention to anything anyone has to say that is contrary to your narrow point of view. And before you start ranting in reply, bear in mind that at no point at all have I dismissed your choices as valid for you or any other that thinks the same, neither have I tried to bellitle anyone that does not choose as I do, neither have I told you the software you choose to use will not do the job that it quite cleary does.

Regardless of any further baiting I'm outta here.

-- sid

nospam (57m)