Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/01/2013 10:10 (12/01/2013 22:10)
Message-ID<s5vl99pu4breu5hgtc06gv1cq49qfb5k7t@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (22m) > Eric Stevens
Sandman (3h & 46m) > Eric Stevens

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:47:24 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <f8al99td8cpp02kmqselqisq16fii42a17@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Savageduck
That had to be before OSX came on the scene in 2001.

Eric Stevens
I'm talking about the early to mid 1980s. None of this modern trash.

nospam
the mac came out in the mid-80s,

Eric Stevens
January 24, 1984

nospam
that's the mid-80s.

so it could not have been the early 1980s.

Eric Stevens
Don't you know Apple made computers before they made the Macintosh?

nospam
this is about a mac, not the apple i, ii, iii or lisa.

Pay attention. I wrote "A friend of mine sold Apple computers in the distant past".

it also wasn't needed.

Eric Stevens
It was by me.

nospam
what did you want to do that you think you needed a command line?

I'm not going to try and explain that in this forum. It's too complicated. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens