Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/06/2013 23:52 (12/07/2013 11:52)
Message-ID<u7l4a9t5h6h49bikcrpj86m300lu31sock@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (1h & 6m) > Eric Stevens

On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:42:37 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <l7spp402hav@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
would it shock you to know that most photographers do not record actions. the artist modifies each image, individually.

Savageduck
Not all photographers are "artists".

nospam
in fact, very few are.

PeterN
And I was clearly only talking about good photo artists.

nospam
that's nice.

everyone else was talking about photographers, not a specific niche you picked.

For a given definition of 'photographer'. You seem to be using a different one.

PeterN
So why do you introduce irrelevancies.

nospam
i'm not the one who introduced it. you are lying.

PeterN
I think it was only so you could advance the cause for mediocrity, which is something you know about, and champion.

nospam
so we're back to ad hominems now.

--

Regards,