Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/02/2013 14:25 (12/02/2013 08:25)
Message-ID<021220130825512025%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87a9gjhgic.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
The problem is that clicking a mouse is a great solution for some things, and a terrible one for others. Restricting oneself to only or to never is equally faulty.

nospam
there is no restriction. both options are available on a mac.

Floyd L. Davidson
Sure.

And in exactly the same way both solutions are available on Linux.

nospam
so you finally admit there's a command line on the mac.

that's one revelation, i guess.

do you still think it's hidden or do we need to work on that one?

Floyd L. Davidson
You need to work on your logic. If I knew it was hidden then I knew it existed, and never said otherwise.

you said it was hidden. it is not.

in another post, you said:

I really only have one small nit with OSX, which is the effort they went to to hide access to things like a shell command line.

they did no such thing.

you also said the shell in os x is not as effective, the icon interface requires a different arrangement for files, apps only works on a preset directory and that they are restricted to one or two windows.

all of that wrong. i have no idea where you came up with any of this.

I'm beginning to think it isn't logic you lack so much as integrity.

Are you simply lying?

i wonder that about you, given the rubbish you've posted.

Except with Linux they both work well.

nospam
nonsense. the same script will do the same thing on both.

the difference is there are much more efficient alternatives on a mac that are unavailable to linux users. they have no choice but to jump through hoops.

Floyd L. Davidson
You are indeed just a simple liar.

nope. based on what you have posted so far, you haven't any idea about what a mac can do or what photoshop and lightroom can do, yet you claim to know that linux is more efficient, better than a mac or windows system and can process images more efficiently, faster, etc.

you can't know that, therefore your claims are a lie.