Re: converting raw images f...

sid
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromsid
Date11/30/2013 11:56 (11/30/2013 10:56)
Message-ID<2877001.CNoqeIFPzL@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsTony Cooper (3h & 50m) > sid

Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
but most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying attention to improving your photography.

That is just ridiculous, what on earth does his OS have to do with improving his photography? At no point ever has the operating system on my pc affected my ability to chosse what to shoot or how to compose that shot or how to expose it. Is that what I'm doing wrong d'you think?

Floyd might have an answer, but be warned, he is a Nikon shooter.

Those Nikon shooters are a bit scary it's true, but a linux geek to boot, run for the hills :)

-- sid

Tony Cooper (3h & 50m) > sid