Re: converting raw images f...

J. Clarke
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromJ. Clarke
Date12/01/2013 02:09 (11/30/2013 20:09)
Message-ID<MPG.2d045664763d34a98a1f9@news.newsguy.com>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87wqjpl9ov.fld@apaflo.com>, floyd@apaflo.com says...

Floyd L. Davidson
Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-11-30 21:41:13 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:00:33 -0900, floyd@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
I really only have one small nit with OSX, which is the effort they went to to hide access to things like a shell command line.

Eric Stevens
Agreed ... and now I use Windows!

Savageduck
What's to hide, open the Terminal in a Mac and Unix lovers can go for it, and play with the command line to their heart's content. It is there, a click away for anybody who wants to go that route, and many do. < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_(OS_X) >

It just adds to what we know Floyd, and I guess you are really not familiar with Macs and OSX. There are all sorts of things you can do with a Mac that have nothing to do with preconceived misconceptions of OSX.

Floyd L. Davidson
Note that I'm not the one ranting about what someone else's OS can or cannot do. YOU ARE.

You're the one who asserted that Apple had gone to some kind of "effort to hide access to things like a shell command line".