Re: converting raw images f...

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date11/30/2013 03:45 (11/29/2013 17:45)
Message-ID<877gbqppyx.fld@apaflo.com>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 34m) > Floyd L. Davidson
Savageduck (1h & 35m) > Floyd L. Davidson
nospam (2h & 59m) > Floyd L. Davidson

Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
[...] most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying attention to improving your photography.

That in fact seems to be *your* most serious impediment to improving your photography.

The OP seems to be well aware that a more functional OS is eventually going to allow him to produce better results...]

Floyd might have an answer, but be warned, he is a Nikon shooter.

He didn't ask how to operate his camera though, and if he had I certainly would not be the one to ask, nor would I bother to try answering questions I know nothing about.

Good luck with your quest.

True, because most answers here will be equal to yours... garble about a topic you don't know the answer to, or even enough to understand the questions.

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com