Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnla08pq.hqs.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsEric Stevens (2h & 52m) > Sandman

In article <2013120415475649578-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Sandman
No I don't. For these reasons:

1. I said that a race car driver doesn't NEED to know about car MECHANICS

2. You said ALL successful ones have ENGINEERING skills

This is not only clearly false, it is also your usual switching of words and usage of absolute terms.

Eric Stevens
It's not only factually true and its only usage of absolute terms in your mind.

Sandman
Another claim from Eric.

Your job now is to list all "successful" race car drivers and present copies of their engineering diplomas and/or credentials.

Savageduck
There are a few I can think of

<snip list>

Absolutely! Like I said, having mechanics understanding is a bonus for a car driver.

I wasn't looking for examples though - I'm well aware of all (or at least most) of the persons in your list), I wanted the entire list of *all* successful race car drivers (past and present) and their credentials. That was the claim. :)

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (2h & 52m) > Sandman