Re: converting raw images f...

ray carter
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromray carter
Date11/30/2013 16:52 (11/30/2013 16:52)
Message-ID<bfuft1FlrvnU2@mid.individual.net>
FollowsSavageduck
FollowupsAlan Browne (1h) > ray carter
nospam (3h & 57m)

Savageduck
I will say this, you should be seeing a difference, a big difference in the image quality between files produced by your G2 and your 600D. If not, the problem might lie in some peculiarity in your photographic technique, but most importantly I have a feeling your hardline choice of OS is your real problem, and it is distracting you from paying attention to improving your photography.

There is much more that goes into the selection of an OS, at least for most of us, than the impact of one application.

I have proudly used Linux exclusively for over a decade - I've yet to find anything important to me that I can't do with it and in the process, I've saved thousands of dollars.

Alan Browne (1h) > ray carter
nospam (3h & 57m)