Re: An Apology - Was Re: co...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: An Apology - Was Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/21/2013 21:56 (12/22/2013 09:56)
Message-ID<gmvbb95ett3aa575204l134chb6afg5veq@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (11h & 56m)

On 21 Dec 2013 15:00:34 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <3lg9b9hdvi96v83rushhaub55opf20ghrb@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
However, when you first started telling me I was lying you never even asked for evidence or gave me the chance to produce it.

Sandman
Incorrect. I spent some two weeks asking you to back up your claims. You failed.

Eric Stevens
Rubbish.

Sandman
100% true.

Eric Stevens

"I've used operating systems that worked with magnetic drum storage right through virtually the entire range of both floppy and hard discs. I bought and used a microcomputer system with one of the first such hard discs in captivity.

I've set up and written databases using Cromemco DBR (SQL), Informix (SQL), Basic, C, dBXL, Paradox and one or two others I can't remember.

I've used file systems including Cromix, Unix, CP/M, PC-DOS and all flavours of NTFS since version 3.5 (except 8)."

Sandman
This has nothing to do with the weeks I spent asking you to back up your claim about me not understanding the word "Protocol". You are using a common troll technique called diversion.

Eric Stevens
You responded to this saying:

"This I can't believe. *EVERYTHING* you've said leads to the logical conclusion that you know NOTHING about databases. So I am assuming that this is just a plain out lie."

Sandman
Indeed. I didn't trust you. Never will trust anything you say at face value.

Eric Stevens
See. No request for me to back up my claims. Just an immediate denial of the truth of my claim and the labeling of it as a lie.

Sandman
Indeed - this has nothing to do with the FACT that I spent weeks asking you to back your incorrect claim about me not understanding the word "protocol", troll boy.

Eric Stevens
You've gone on from there, disputing everything I say and calling me a liar at every opportunity.

Sandman
Incorrect, lie boy.

Eric Stevens
Had you given me the benefit of the least amount of doubt I could have given you https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC6945.jpg which is a link to a corner of my book shelves. You will see *nine* Paradox manuals covering two generations. In fact the Word Perfect Office 2002 manual describes Paradox 10. I haven't been collecting these as a hobby.

Sandman
I didn't click the link, nor do I care about what you claim about anything. You are a proven liar and every single claim you ever make will be assumed to be a lie. I will no longer ask you to support your claims since I know most of them are lies. Neither am I intrested in this attempt at you dragging up subjects in your normal troll-fashion from months ago.

... from where it all started.

You are no doubt technically more than competent but in your personal relationships you leave a great deal to be desired. I've had enough of you. Into the 'kill' file you go.

I hope you enjoy the company of people such as 'Legally insane', 'Matt Giwer' (holocaust-denier extraordinaire), and Archimedes Plutonium. Look them up if you want to know your proper place. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (11h & 56m)