Re: converting raw images f...

nospam
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Fromnospam
Date12/01/2013 10:32 (12/01/2013 04:32)
Message-ID<011220130432418649%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (14h & 59m)

In article <s5vl99pu4breu5hgtc06gv1cq49qfb5k7t@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Don't you know Apple made computers before they made the Macintosh?

nospam
this is about a mac, not the apple i, ii, iii or lisa.

Eric Stevens
Pay attention. I wrote "A friend of mine sold Apple computers in the distant past".

since the apple ii had a command line, he could not have been referring to the apple ii when he said there was no command line.

therefore, he *had* to be referring to macs when he made that statement.

you also said:

I would be very happy with the one they have got now, if only they had it then.

which can only refer to macs, since they no longer make the apple ii.

if he actually said the apple ii didn't have a command line, he is a clueless moron and any advice he gave you about macs was almost certainly just as wrong and that probably extends to other computers too.

nospam
it also wasn't needed.

Eric Stevens
It was by me.

nospam
what did you want to do that you think you needed a command line?

Eric Stevens
I'm not going to try and explain that in this forum. It's too complicated.

in other words, you won't admit it was possible without a cli.

no surprise there.

Eric Stevens (14h & 59m)