Re: converting raw images f...

PeterN
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromPeterN
Date12/03/2013 15:09 (12/03/2013 09:09)
Message-ID<l7kolf02uor@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowupsSandman (3m)

On 12/3/2013 8:51 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <l7kkqk12reh@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
Glad you know what I meant. You have a lot to learn, and won't admit it. I am not so presumptuous as to try to educate you further since you know so much more than me.

Sandman
So, no "sorry for the arrogant and misidrected 'whoosh' and my arrogant remarks about your knowledge of English expressions when in fact I was the one ignorant about them" then?

Gotcha.

PeterN
Now that's what's important to you. that stopped being important to me somewhere around the first grade.

Sandman
Apologizing have been unimportant to you since first grade?

That explains quite a bit about your attitude in this group.

Grammatical error in your above statement aside, I do not read any apology in what you say. If there is an apology, it is accepted. If there is not, ther is no point in continuing.

-- PeterN