Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/09/2013 21:55 (12/10/2013 09:55)
Message-ID<6hbca990fruqr4rndjbpjkisqe5geqfuqh@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 36m) > Eric Stevens

On 9 Dec 2013 09:04:17 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <q60ba952ji2e6l6s2881d3m5bba3cs5hfn@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
That the zillions of scripts were produced by architects is an implication you have been trying to put in my mouth for some time. I'm sorry, I never said that. That's why you won't get me to support it.

Sandman
I know, you didn't say that - but you did use it as "support" for your claims that an arhitect needed to learn programming, since the buildings you linked to required "zillions" of scripts.

Eric Stevens
I never claimed architects needed to learrn programming.

Sandman
Sorry, "understand" programming (how you come to understand programming without learning it is anyone's guess).

I don't think that is a viable option with you.

You are either not claiming that those scripts were written by architects, in which case your examples and links were totally irrelevant to the topic, or you are implying they were, and have yet to support it.

Eric Stevens
Or you have completely (willfuly?) misunderstood what this is all about.

Sandman
Incorrect.

In fact, you have yet to support that even ONE script was used for the design work of the buildings in your links.

Eric Stevens
I thought you claimed to know something about computing.

Sandman
Again, that is not support for you claim, lie boy.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (1h & 36m) > Eric Stevens