Re: converting raw images f...

Sandman
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
Message-ID<slrnla6u58.s9g.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (7h & 8m)

In article <pfo4a9dhh839u2rleu7676bqcfe3qsv4rp@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
But knowing what can be done in the dark room is an essential part of the skills of a top photographer.

Sandman
So there are no young top photographers? Only oldies know what can be done in the dark room.

According to your logic, when dark rooms fade into nostalgic memory even more, we will no longer have any more top photographers.

Eric Stevens
Nonsense. All of this discussion has been in the context of film photography. That's why I didn't mention digital photography or the processing of daguerreotypes for that matter. I was staying in context.

Perhaps I should have said 'were an essential part ... ' but even that would not be entirely accurate.

That would have made more sense, yes. And no, it wouldn't have been entirely accurate many top photographers back in the day didn't develop their own film.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (7h & 8m)