Re: converting raw images f...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
FromEric Stevens
Date12/07/2013 10:17 (12/07/2013 22:17)
Message-ID<4pp5a9hesmu1mbsr6u2g2u2g8ce3n6d9hn@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSavageduck (3h & 7m)
PeterN (4h & 5m)

On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 18:59:07 -0500, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <u7l4a9t5h6h49bikcrpj86m300lu31sock@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

PeterN
would it shock you to know that most photographers do not record actions. the artist modifies each image, individually.

Savageduck
Not all photographers are "artists".

nospam
in fact, very few are.

PeterN
And I was clearly only talking about good photo artists.

nospam
that's nice.

everyone else was talking about photographers, not a specific niche you picked.

Eric Stevens
For a given definition of 'photographer'. You seem to be using a different one.

nospam
a photographer is one who takes photographs.

what definition are you using?

The question is 'what definition is everyone else using in this discussion?' My impression is that the definition does not include merely holiday/family snap shooters. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens.

There are two classes of people. Those who divide people into two classes, and those who don't. I belong to the second class

Savageduck (3h & 7m)
PeterN (4h & 5m)